Rabbit Vet and Pocket Pet Care in Nashua, NH
Need a rabbit or pocket pet vet in Nashua? You’re in the right place! At All Pets Veterinary Hospital, our name says it all; in addition to dogs and cats, we provide veterinary care for other small mammals, including rabbits and ferrets as well as guinea pigs, degus, gerbils, and other pocket pets. Our skilled veterinarians have the expertise to address all of your four-legged friend’s basic wellness needs, whether it’s a dental cleaning or X-rays. We abide by AAHA’s high standards with all of our services, and we use state-of-the-art equipment to provide your pet with the best possible care.
Rabbit and Pocket Pet Vet Services
The needs of rabbits, weasels, rodents, and other small companion mammals are not very different from those of dogs and cats, particularly the need for annual wellness exams. If you recently brought home a new rabbit, guinea pig, or similar pet, we can give you all the information you need to help your companion live a happy, healthy life. We’ll discuss the best foods and enclosures, health problems to be mindful of, and other related topics. The handouts at the bottom of this page provide detailed information on how to best care for your pet from home.
From the standard physical exam to laboratory testing, our veterinary hospital is equipped to provide a number of services for your pet, including:
- Annual wellness examinations
- Dental care
- Professional nail trimming
- Laboratory tests (skin scrapings, blood tests, biopsies, etc.)
- Surgeries for growth removal, fractures, and internal problems
- Medications and supplements tailored to the needs of your pet
- Nutritional and behavioral counseling
- Educational Handouts
The following handouts provide helpful information on handling, caging, diet, spaying/neutering, and other topics for your pet:
- Introduction to Chinchilla Care
- Introduction to Ferret Care
- Basic Guinea Pig Care
- Basic Hamster and Gerbil Care
- Introduction to Pet Rats
- Introduction to Rabbit Care
- Introduction to Sugar Gliders
Call us today at 603-882-0494 to schedule an appointment at our animal hospital in Nashua for your rabbit or pocket pet.